Our Restoration & Relining Work Is Designed To Keep Your Chimney Leak-Free, Strong & Beautiful
Here at Complete Chimney & Fireplace Solutions, we care about your chimney system in its entirety, from top to bottom. Our goal isn’t just looks, just safety, or just efficiency — we want your system to pass all three tests. That’s why we provide complete restoration and relining work that resolves and prevents a whole host of common issues and problems. Whether your system is old or new, our team is the only team you need to call on for the following restoration and relining services:
- Stainless Steel Relining — Stainless steel liners are far superior to aluminum in both strength and durability. When you have your chimney relined with stainless steel, you can be confident you’re getting a lifetime of protection and that your investment will last and last. Are you in need of a new chimney liner? Learn more about stainless steel liners and the purpose of liners right here.
- HeatShield® — For clay tile liners that have seen better days, HeatShield® may be the best solution. This system offers three different restoration options and our HeatShield®-certified installers are knowledgeable, capable, and trained to perform all three. Find out more about this miraculous system and how it works here.
- Masonry Construction & Repair Work —Interested in adding a new fireplace and chimney to your home? Need to have some masonry repair work performed on your existing system? Whether your needs are construction, repair, or rebuild related, you can count on our team of masons to do the job right. Learn more here.
- Chimney Flashing — One of the first places we look when we’re called about a leaky chimney is the flashing (the metal sheets where the chimney and roof meet). This area is prone to water damage and entry, but whether the failure is a result of weather, water, animal tampering, or poor installation, we’ll make the repairs fast and stop the leak in its tracks. Find out more about our chimney flashing repairs here.
- Chimney Crown Repair & Replacement —How’s your crown, the masonry slab atop your chimney, looking? Is it still keeping water out of your chimney or is it riddled with cracks and holes? From hairline cracks and large cracks to poor installation issues, our team is knowledgeable and equipped to repair or replace your crown so you can enjoy a water-free chimney system. Learn more.
- Factory-Built Fireplace Change Out — Nothing lasts forever, and your factory-built fireplace is no different. Is it time to get rid of your old factory-built fireplace? Let us help! We specialize in factory-built fireplace change outs and will make sure your new fireplace is properly installed and ready to be enjoyed. Find out more about factory-built fireplace change outs here.
- Fireplace Re-Facing —Whether your existing fireplace facing is smoke-stained, damaged, or just unattractive, a re-facing is a relatively fast and affordable way to give your fireplace a makeover. The masons here at Complete Chimney & Fireplace Solutions are experienced pros with stucco, stonework, brickwork, and concrete, so no matter what look you’d like your fireplace to have, we can give you the results you’re after. Learn more about fireplace re-facing here.
- Waterproofing —Water is the last thing you want your chimney coming in contact with, but it’s a battle that takes place every time it rains, snows, or sleets. Why not give your masonry the protection it needs by investing in professional waterproofing services? It won’t change the look of your chimney, but it will extend its service life. Find out more here.
- Rumfordization — If your fireplace is inefficient and simply isn’t providing you with the amount of heat you want and need, you may want to consider a Rumfordization. Rumford fireplaces are taller and shallower, and they’re known for their incredible heat output capabilities, their high efficiency, and their great draft, and our team has the skills and expertise to turn your fireplace into one of these high performers. Learn more about Rumfordization here.
If your fireplace and chimney are damaged, unattractive, inefficient, or in need of some TLC, reach out to us at 201-444-4752! We’re proud to serve our neighbors throughout New Jersey and we look forward to serving you as well! We’re here to answer any questions you may have and make repairs and restoration stress-free and affordable. Call now or use our online appointment request form to schedule an appointment with Complete Chimney & Fireplace Solutions today!
Awards & Associations
Which Fireplace is Mine?
Click here to learn about the specific type of fireplace you own.