Make Your Fireplace More Efficient & More Eco-Friendly Without Losing Its Looks With A New Wood Burning Insert
Is your fireplace charming but lacking in performance? Do you love the look but hate the constant waste and high emissions? If so, it’s time to look at wood burning inserts from Morsø, Ironstrike, Breckwell, Osburn, and Drolet. Wood burning inserts are firebox systems that are installed inside of masonry fireplaces. The result is an airtight, highly efficient fireplace, without the cost of a fireplace rebuild.
- Morsø — If you love a large, unobstructed view of the fire, Morsø is the brand for you. Their inserts are sleek, clean, and offer large, clear views of the dancing flames. Choose from corner units, through-wall options, stove-styles, and more. And with the air wash system, you can be confident your view of the fire will stay clean and clear. Whether your space is large or small, there’s a Morsø to fit the bill.
- Ironstrike — If incredible heat output and traditional style are important to you, Ironstrike is where it’s at. The Montlake™ insert features Thermal Fin Technology (TFT™), which leads to incredible and unparalleled heat output, and every model Ironstrike makes is classically charming.
- Breckwell — Breckwell wood fireplace inserts provide panoramic views, stay-clean glass doors (which allow greater radiant heat transfer), and can be retrofitted into most zero clearance fireplaces. Some also include small cooktop areas!
- Osburn — Osburn wood fireplace inserts are designed to be highly efficient and are equipped with blowers to help evenly distribute heat. Choose from bay window styles, flush styles, and more, and customize your insert’s overlay and molding. Looking for a powerful insert? Osburn has wood inserts capable of heating spaces just under 3,000 square feet, which is pretty impressive!
- Drolet — Drolet wood inserts are available in medium and large models and are highly efficient, EPA-certified. These appliances boast blowers, large viewing areas, and a classic charm that fits with any style or aesthetic.
If you’d like to learn more about the wood insert options we carry and install or you’d like to schedule an appointment with one of our experienced wood insert installers, give us a call at 201-444-4752 or click here.
Awards & Associations
Which Fireplace is Mine?
Click here to learn about the specific type of fireplace you own.