Nothing Beats A Wood Stove — And They’re Better Than Ever!
Wood stoves are a great option if you’re short on space or don’t have a chimney but want to enjoy the comfort and warmth of a real wood fire. Modern wood stoves offer some of the timelessness (like cast iron features) that have always made wood stoves beloved, but today’s wood stoves are much better performers. They offer a cleaner, more complete burn and allow you to enjoy the fire for longer, using less wood, and producing fewer emissions than the stoves of old.
- Morsø — You’d be hard-pressed to find a more diverse selection of wood stoves than the collection Morsø offers. From cylinder-shaped pedestal styles and rectangular models with soap stone to tall, intricately designed leg style stoves, Morsø has it all. Each stove they craft passes the most stringent environmental requirements so you can enjoy your stove’s attractive appearance as well as its efficiency and eco-friendliness.
- Ironstrike — Ironstrike wood-burning stoves are EPA-certified and each carries a limited lifetime warranty. Choose from solid pedestal base styles or leg styles and enjoy high heat, cooktop surfaces, customized trim, and evenly-distributed heat. These American-made stoves are designed to last and last, so you can go ahead and fall in love — your stove’s not going anywhere.
- Breckwell — Breckwell wood-burning stoves are available in a wide assortment of styles and colors, including high-gloss red, high-gloss mahogany, and black. Whether you love the look of pedestal models or legged models, you’re bound to fall in love with a Breckwell.
- Osburn — Whether you’re looking to heat a smaller space or a space that’s on the larger side, Osburn has a wood stove for you. Choose from models with storage spaces and wood holders below, or, if you don’t like the pedestal style, go for one of the stunning and classic leg options. One thing you’re guaranteed with Osburn is a great view of the fire and style that’s hard to beat.
- Drolet — Drolet offers smaller wood stoves (that heat spaces of around 250-1,000 square feet) as well as medium, large, and even extra large stoves (up to 2,100 square feet of heating power), so no matter what size your space, there’s a Drolet to fit the bill. Choose from models with cast iron decorative doors, leg models, pedestal models, and bottom storage models —all are highly efficient and EPA-certified.
Are you ready to add the charm and comfort that only a wood stove can? Call us at 201-444-4752 or use our online appointment request form and we’ll be happy to discuss your options with you and get your new stove installed ASAP!
Awards & Associations
Which Fireplace is Mine?
Click here to learn about the specific type of fireplace you own.